- On every page you have to find out a particular solution word.
- A solution might be a name, a short phrase or any sequence of alphanumeric characters.
It must contain letters(a-z) and numerals(0-9) exclusively; no blanks, no special chars whatsoever.
Letters are always lower-case.
- To check a guess, use it as filename in the browser's address bar:
If, for instance, the solution word is New York City, then you'll reach the next level by the page name newyorkcity.html (located in the same path).
- All necessary hints are shown onscreen as text or image. There's nothing hidden in the HTML code.
- For some levels you need to investigate external information; Google or Wikipedia will do.
- If you don't have a clue what a level insists on, just lean back and ask yourself 'What does it show me?'.
- If the obvious doesn't work, try variants, reform or refine your guess.
- Don't become desperate when you're stuck in a level. You might have focussed too much. Reset your mind, look out the window, stand up, walk around, occupy yourself with other things. Or try it again the next day; it's highly unlikely than even an experienced guesser will solve it in one go.
- Useful hints can also be found on www.nordinho.net (see forum, thread Summer-2011 Riddle by Bolaf).